- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
.csv import says "already existing products"
- jimphillips
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago #252306
by jimphillips
.csv import says "already existing products" was created by jimphillips
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
I am trying to create products via .csv upload, however I keep getting the error message:
"60 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 60 already existing products"
I have read the threads on the forum which advise removing the product_id column data, but this makes no difference.
None of these products are already existing.
.csv file attached, is there anything that I need to add/subtract to make it work?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
I am trying to create products via .csv upload, however I keep getting the error message:
"60 products found : 0 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 60 already existing products"
I have read the threads on the forum which advise removing the product_id column data, but this makes no difference.
None of these products are already existing.
.csv file attached, is there anything that I need to add/subtract to make it work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252335
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic .csv import says "already existing products"
Hi,
The CSV looks fine. You should find the products in the "seat covers" category in your backend. Did you check there if you had them ?
I imported your CSV on my end on a test website with the latest version and it worked just fine:
take.ms/K0T2A
take.ms/r5kcxk
The CSV looks fine. You should find the products in the "seat covers" category in your backend. Did you check there if you had them ?
I imported your CSV on my end on a test website with the latest version and it worked just fine:
take.ms/K0T2A
take.ms/r5kcxk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jimphillips
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #253099
by jimphillips
Replied by jimphillips on topic .csv import says "already existing products"
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, that's what the problem was. After checking, the products actually successfully uploaded.
Yes, that's what the problem was. After checking, the products actually successfully uploaded.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds