Skip to main content

Export list of Waitlist products to Excel

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #252600 by MoverShaker
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 46.0.1

I understand how to extract a product list and stock on hand from the Mass Actions section.

Can anyone help me to export a list of products on the waitlist. So I can sort it on the spreadsheet.

For some reason I does not seem to be sorting correctly in waitlist when I sort by product.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #252636 by nicolas
Hi,

The sorting on that listing is done on the name of the element to which the use subscribed.
It can be either a product or a variant.
If the customer subscribed to a variant and that variant doesn't have a name, then the sorting will be wrong.

I've added a patch on our end to properly take inot account the main product name for variants.
If you download again the install package on our website and install it on yours, it should work properly.

There is however no system to export a list of the products in the wailist.
It would require to write a complex MySQL query in your database via your PHPMyAdmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum