- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot Find Export
- NuttyKevin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago #252764
by NuttyKevin
Cannot Find Export was created by NuttyKevin
Hi
I cannot see the export button, I've looked in the Product Category as described in a previous thread, but ut doesn't show on mine, can you help?
I cannot see the export button, I've looked in the Product Category as described in a previous thread, but ut doesn't show on mine, can you help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252769
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot Find Export
Hi,
Go in the menu Products>Products and you'll find it there.
Go in the menu Products>Products and you'll find it there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NuttyKevin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #252823
by NuttyKevin
Replied by NuttyKevin on topic Cannot Find Export
Sorry, but still do not see it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NuttyKevin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #252824
by NuttyKevin
Replied by NuttyKevin on topic Cannot Find Export
Sorry, found it !,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NuttyKevin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #252870
by NuttyKevin
Replied by NuttyKevin on topic Cannot Find Export
Hi,
I have just added some products and variants to the csv but when I upload it does not show the quantity variant, I also get the message show on the screen (in attachment)
I have only added one new size with all the options, need to find out what is correct as I have 195 sizes to add in total!
Also added my amended csv file
thanks
I have just added some products and variants to the csv but when I upload it does not show the quantity variant, I also get the message show on the screen (in attachment)
I have only added one new size with all the options, need to find out what is correct as I have 195 sizes to add in total!
Also added my amended csv file
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NuttyKevin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #252909
by NuttyKevin
Replied by NuttyKevin on topic Cannot Find Export
It just seems to have missed off the quantity option list from the import, the sizes and options are there ok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252911
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot Find Export
Hi,
I am afraid that you are not talking about the export anymore.
Regards,
I am afraid that you are not talking about the export anymore.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NuttyKevin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #252967
by NuttyKevin
Replied by NuttyKevin on topic Cannot Find Export
This is an import / export forum?
Do I need to do another thread?
Do I need to do another thread?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252970
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot Find Export
Hi,
I think it can be useful to create a new thread and explain what you are trying to do.
Because the result screen of your import is just telling you that it couldn't import two lines which are related to the categories (product category and Temporary tattoos).
So yes, please open a new thread with the basic information (version number, etc) and with a little debrief about what you are trying to do.
If you are trying to import variants, it will be useful to provide some details about your current configuration (the characteristics you already have, etc).
Regards,
I think it can be useful to create a new thread and explain what you are trying to do.
Because the result screen of your import is just telling you that it couldn't import two lines which are related to the categories (product category and Temporary tattoos).
So yes, please open a new thread with the basic information (version number, etc) and with a little debrief about what you are trying to do.
If you are trying to import variants, it will be useful to provide some details about your current configuration (the characteristics you already have, etc).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds