- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Images don't dispay after csv import
9 years 10 months ago #255236
by Displey
Images don't dispay after csv import was created by Displey
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello!
I can't fix problem with images after csv import. So, I imported my catalog and then uploaded all images, which connected with csv. But there is only "noimage" in front-end for every item. I tried everything I could... I deleted all items and all images and did import again. No images!
But when I uploaded image manually it displayed excellently!
I did a lot of csv imports on other site, but everything was OK! I don't know what to do))
Maybe somebody know, how to fix it!
Regards, Olga
-- Joomla version -- : 2.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello!
I can't fix problem with images after csv import. So, I imported my catalog and then uploaded all images, which connected with csv. But there is only "noimage" in front-end for every item. I tried everything I could... I deleted all items and all images and did import again. No images!
But when I uploaded image manually it displayed excellently!
I did a lot of csv imports on other site, but everything was OK! I don't know what to do))
Maybe somebody know, how to fix it!
Regards, Olga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255264
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images don't dispay after csv import
Hi,
If HikaShop cannot display the images, it's because it doesn't find them in the upload folder.
So check the path that you set in the "upload folder" setting of the HikaShop configuration and then make sure that the images you want to use are stored there.
Also, they must have the exact same filename as what you have in your CSV. If there are extra characters like spaces, or case differences like JPG instead of jpg, then the system won't find them.
If HikaShop cannot display the images, it's because it doesn't find them in the upload folder.
So check the path that you set in the "upload folder" setting of the HikaShop configuration and then make sure that the images you want to use are stored there.
Also, they must have the exact same filename as what you have in your CSV. If there are extra characters like spaces, or case differences like JPG instead of jpg, then the system won't find them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255268
by Displey
Replied by Displey on topic Images don't dispay after csv import
Nicolas!!!!!
Your are right, as always!
It was problem with .jpg and .JPG )))))))) I always import without attention on it, but it was ok. Now I almost became crazy with it for 3 days)))))
Thank You very much!
Olga
Your are right, as always!
It was problem with .jpg and .JPG )))))))) I always import without attention on it, but it was ok. Now I almost became crazy with it for 3 days)))))
Thank You very much!
Olga
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Displey. Reason: mistake in word
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds