- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 1
Mass Action Export - Price_Value and Price_Value_With_Tax
9 years 9 months ago #258416
by sarawhite
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
scarvesaustralia.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Using Mass Action I generate a csv file. I only try to export the Price_Value but the Price_Value_With_Tax is always automatically selected as well, see screenshot:
How can I disable the Price_Value_With_Tax field?
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Using Mass Action I generate a csv file. I only try to export the Price_Value but the Price_Value_With_Tax is always automatically selected as well, see screenshot:
How can I disable the Price_Value_With_Tax field?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258452
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass Action Export - Price_Value and Price_Value_With_Tax
Hi,
Thanks, that's a bug.
Change the code:
to:
in the file plugins/system/hikashopmassaction/hikashopmassaction.php and that will fix the problem.
Thanks, that's a bug.
Change the code:
Code:
if(isset($value->data[$relatedTable]) && isset($value->data[$relatedTable]['price_value_with_tax'])){
Code:
$checked='';
if(isset($value->data[$relatedTable]) && !empty($value->data[$relatedTable]['price_value_with_tax'])){
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds