Missing products after VM Migration
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #259081
by Joomill
Missing products after VM Migration was created by Joomill
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi,
After my VM2 migration i see in the database that vm2 has 3010 products in j3_virtuemart_products_nl_nl, 3013 in j3_virtuemart_products and hikashop has only 2022 products in j3_hikashop_product
I can explain 40 products without SKU and 90 products with a duplicate SKU.
I try to add missing data like weight and sizes and remove starting numbers in productname in VM-table but nothing worked (also after a clean install)
What other reasons can there be to not import into Hikashop?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi,
After my VM2 migration i see in the database that vm2 has 3010 products in j3_virtuemart_products_nl_nl, 3013 in j3_virtuemart_products and hikashop has only 2022 products in j3_hikashop_product
I can explain 40 products without SKU and 90 products with a duplicate SKU.
I try to add missing data like weight and sizes and remove starting numbers in productname in VM-table but nothing worked (also after a clean install)
What other reasons can there be to not import into Hikashop?
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Joomill.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259128
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing products after VM Migration
Hi,
For a product to be imported, it currently requires that it has an entry in the tables virtuemart_products, virtuemart_products_xx_xx
where xx_xx is the language code of the language selected in the import screen.
Could it be that between the table virtuemart_products' 3010 entries, and the table virtuemart_products_xx_xx's 3013 entries, only 2022 entries match together (same virtuemart_product_id) ?
For a product to be imported, it currently requires that it has an entry in the tables virtuemart_products, virtuemart_products_xx_xx
where xx_xx is the language code of the language selected in the import screen.
Could it be that between the table virtuemart_products' 3010 entries, and the table virtuemart_products_xx_xx's 3013 entries, only 2022 entries match together (same virtuemart_product_id) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259473
by Joomill
Replied by Joomill on topic Missing products after VM Migration
i checked it and all seems correct.
I tried a migration online (some cheap hosting) also online on siteground and on localhost to make sure it's no server issue, all results are the same.
Can i send you the phpmyadmin-login, maybe you see the problem?
I tried a migration online (some cheap hosting) also online on siteground and on localhost to make sure it's no server issue, all results are the same.
Can i send you the phpmyadmin-login, maybe you see the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259508
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing products after VM Migration
Yes, we would definitely need to look at the database.
A backend access would help as well.
You can use our contact form along with a link to this thread for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
A backend access would help as well.
You can use our contact form along with a link to this thread for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259526
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing products after VM Migration
Hi,
Thank for the access.
I4ve looked at the database and the data seems good in VM and I couldn't find a reason why some products weren't imported.
Could you also provide a FTP access so that I could add some debug to the import process?
Thank for the access.
I4ve looked at the database and the data seems good in VM and I couldn't find a reason why some products weren't imported.
Could you also provide a FTP access so that I could add some debug to the import process?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259610
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing products after VM Migration
Hi,
I'm not sure why but it seems there is a problem with the AJAX system for the products processing in the import on your website.
I've changed the line:
$count = 100;
to:
$count = 5000;
in the function importProducts in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.vm2.php
and then run the import again and it worked.
I'm not sure why but it seems there is a problem with the AJAX system for the products processing in the import on your website.
I've changed the line:
$count = 100;
to:
$count = 5000;
in the function importProducts in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.vm2.php
and then run the import again and it worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259622
by Joomill
Replied by Joomill on topic Missing products after VM Migration
Result: Only 6 products are missing.
I will find them and add them manually.
Thanks for your work!
I will find them and add them manually.
Thanks for your work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds