- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Report - Export Users - ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
9 years 8 months ago #259220
by LorenzoD
Hikashop Report - Export Users - ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE was created by LorenzoD
Hi all,
I have a problem with the report function of Hikashop.
When I try to export the list of the users, iIam shown an error page and not start the download.
This happens only when I choose to export the user category but if I try to export the products or the categories, all work perfectly.
Can somebody help me?
Thanks for the support
I have a problem with the report function of Hikashop.
When I try to export the list of the users, iIam shown an error page and not start the download.
This happens only when I choose to export the user category but if I try to export the products or the categories, all work perfectly.
Can somebody help me?
Thanks for the support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259228
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Report - Export Users - ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
Hi,
There is no export feature in the HikaShop customer listing.
I'm afraid that we are not able to understand what you are doing exactly.
Regards,
There is no export feature in the HikaShop customer listing.
I'm afraid that we are not able to understand what you are doing exactly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259320
by LorenzoD
Replied by LorenzoD on topic Hikashop Report - Export Users - ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #259346
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Hikashop Report - Export Users - ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
Hello,
In order to understand better the situation, can you provide more elements :
- If you have error message ? Or nothing happen when you click export button nothing happen ?
- A complete screenshot (in English) of your report configuration please.
- How many customers (nearly) your export concerns ? Maybe there is too many data to export ?
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
In order to understand better the situation, can you provide more elements :
- If you have error message ? Or nothing happen when you click export button nothing happen ?
- A complete screenshot (in English) of your report configuration please.
- How many customers (nearly) your export concerns ? Maybe there is too many data to export ?
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259524
by LorenzoD
Replied by LorenzoD on topic Hikashop Report - Export Users - ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
Hello,
yes is shown an error message, when I click on the button the page changes and I have redirected to this URL:
www.featfood.it/administrator/index.php?...=report&task=csv&cid []=23&c23bab3ef4578c755b7abcfd429e7438=1
The browser error code is: ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
The list of customers is short, I don't think it can be the problem.
System info:
yes is shown an error message, when I click on the button the page changes and I have redirected to this URL:
www.featfood.it/administrator/index.php?...=report&task=csv&cid []=23&c23bab3ef4578c755b7abcfd429e7438=1
The browser error code is: ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
The list of customers is short, I don't think it can be the problem.
System info:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259525
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Report - Export Users - ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
Hi,
Could you also provide a complete screenshot (in English) of your report configuration please.
Could you also provide a complete screenshot (in English) of your report configuration please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds