- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 1
order_status table in Hikashop 3
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #260994
by tariaki
order_status table in Hikashop 3 was created by tariaki
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hey,
I am trying to import all orders from Hikashop Business 2.6.4 to Hikashop Business 3.
All was going well until I have noticed that you added a new tav=ble in Hika 3 called hikashop_orderstatus.
So when trying to import I get :
'1146 Table 'theret_mcnewdb345345.#__hikashop_orderstatus' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT orderstatus.* FROM #__hikashop_orderstatus AS orderstatus WHERE orderstatus.orderstatus_published = 1 ORDER BY orderstatus.orderstatus_ordering'
How do I import the hikashop_orderstatus to Hika 3?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hey,
I am trying to import all orders from Hikashop Business 2.6.4 to Hikashop Business 3.
All was going well until I have noticed that you added a new tav=ble in Hika 3 called hikashop_orderstatus.
So when trying to import I get :
'1146 Table 'theret_mcnewdb345345.#__hikashop_orderstatus' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT orderstatus.* FROM #__hikashop_orderstatus AS orderstatus WHERE orderstatus.orderstatus_published = 1 ORDER BY orderstatus.orderstatus_ordering'
How do I import the hikashop_orderstatus to Hika 3?
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by tariaki.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261013
by tariaki
Replied by tariaki on topic [SOLVED] order_status table in Hikashop 3
The table was empty - I have imported it from a fresh install of Hika 3 - all working now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261002
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order_status table in Hikashop 3
Hi,
The order statuses were stored in the hikashop_category table before and are now in their own table.
If you have them in the hikashop_category table, just click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and it will create the order_statuses table and migrate the data from the hikashop_category table to the order_statuses table.
The order statuses were stored in the hikashop_category table before and are now in their own table.
If you have them in the hikashop_category table, just click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and it will create the order_statuses table and migrate the data from the hikashop_category table to the order_statuses table.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds