- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
Import issues
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #263672
by twscott
Import issues was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.13
Hi,
I have some issues about products import:
1. When import finished, it shows an error message says:You need 28 arguments per line
I did provide 28 titles, I am not sure what was wrong?
2. I did provides images column, and with the image files ready, but all the products imported have no images.
3. I set the category to be 139, but no any product was put into that category
4. I put the product_published column and set to 0, but all products was published.
5. The data in last column-- product_description was not put into the product table.
Attached please find the screenshot after import and my import file.
My test site is in www.likeego.com/testSite/administrator
The Delimiter is ,
the test separator is '
UTF-8
I use open office to open the file, it 100% correct
but with MS excel, the display will go wrong,
Thank you
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.13
Hi,
I have some issues about products import:
1. When import finished, it shows an error message says:You need 28 arguments per line
I did provide 28 titles, I am not sure what was wrong?
2. I did provides images column, and with the image files ready, but all the products imported have no images.
3. I set the category to be 139, but no any product was put into that category
4. I put the product_published column and set to 0, but all products was published.
5. The data in last column-- product_description was not put into the product table.
Attached please find the screenshot after import and my import file.
My test site is in www.likeego.com/testSite/administrator
This message contains confidential information
The Delimiter is ,
the test separator is '
UTF-8
I use open office to open the file, it 100% correct
but with MS excel, the display will go wrong,
Thank you
Best regards
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by twscott.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263681
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import issues
Hi,
The problem is that the CSV is not valid.
When you have double quotes in a CSV cell, you're supposed to escape it by doubling it:
stackoverflow.com/questions/17808511/pro...-double-quote-in-csv
If you look at your CSV with a text editor you can see that this is not the case:
monosnap.com/file/8T09ysIsnM0wTKHoqJD3nHlN8TAtoP
That's why the import doesn't work properly.
The problem is that the CSV is not valid.
When you have double quotes in a CSV cell, you're supposed to escape it by doubling it:
stackoverflow.com/questions/17808511/pro...-double-quote-in-csv
If you look at your CSV with a text editor you can see that this is not the case:
monosnap.com/file/8T09ysIsnM0wTKHoqJD3nHlN8TAtoP
That's why the import doesn't work properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twscott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #263721
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic Import issues
Thanks Nicolas.
I make this simple by just put some of the information.
It was successfully imported and no any error message was reported.
But in the product page, the product images still not shown.
Attached with the import file, would you tell me what could be the problem?
Thanks again
Best regards
I make this simple by just put some of the information.
It was successfully imported and no any error message was reported.
But in the product page, the product images still not shown.
Attached with the import file, would you tell me what could be the problem?
Thanks again
Best regards
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by twscott.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263757
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic Import issues
ohoh, I fond the problem.
It was my bad, I put the image files in the wrong folder.
Thanks for your time.
Best regards
It was my bad, I put the image files in the wrong folder.
Thanks for your time.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds