- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 1
Importing csv with multiple prices
9 years 3 months ago #270689
by rndm
Importing csv with multiple prices was created by rndm
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 3.1.0
Hello!
I'm trying to import products with multiple prices (different user groups should have their own prices).
Here is an example of a result I want to get - see pic 1.
The only way I found to get it when importing csv was to make two lines for this product like that:
product_code|product_name|price_value|price_access
p-br-1|Bread|100|all
p-br-1|Bread|70|,10,
And it looks like everything is ok.
The question is:
is this way of importing right? Documentation here says: "You never need or should have more than one line of information per product in your CSV".
Hello!
I'm trying to import products with multiple prices (different user groups should have their own prices).
Here is an example of a result I want to get - see pic 1.
The only way I found to get it when importing csv was to make two lines for this product like that:
product_code|product_name|price_value|price_access
p-br-1|Bread|100|all
p-br-1|Bread|70|,10,
And it looks like everything is ok.
The question is:
is this way of importing right? Documentation here says: "You never need or should have more than one line of information per product in your CSV".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #270696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Importing csv with multiple prices
Hi,
That's indeed not correct.
I would rather recommend doing like that:
That's indeed not correct.
I would rather recommend doing like that:
Code:
product_code;product_name;price_value;price_access
p-br-1;Bread;100|70;all|,10,
The following user(s) said Thank You: rndm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #270723
by rndm
Replied by rndm on topic Importing csv with multiple prices
For some reason I can't use ; as a delimeter.
Will this be fine?
product_code|product_name|price_value|price_access
p-br-1|Bread|100;70|all;,10,
Will this be fine?
product_code|product_name|price_value|price_access
p-br-1|Bread|100;70|all;,10,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #270737
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Importing csv with multiple prices
Hi,
No, the multiple prices values have to be separated by a pipe.
However, the main separator of the file can be either , or ; or \t or |
Note that you can also use double quotes around the values of the cells of the CSV so that you can use the same delimiter for the prices and the main separator.
No, the multiple prices values have to be separated by a pipe.
However, the main separator of the file can be either , or ; or \t or |
Note that you can also use double quotes around the values of the cells of the CSV so that you can use the same delimiter for the prices and the main separator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rndm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #270784
by rndm
Replied by rndm on topic Importing csv with multiple prices
Thanks! I should have thought about double quotes... I'll try it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds