Export users from a Virtuemart 1.1.9 site to Hikashop 3.2.0
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago #280029
by pulsarinformatique
Hi
I'm looking for a way to export users from an old Joomla 1.5 / Virtuemart 1.1.9 site to a new Hikashop 3.2.0 website.
I could install hikashop business on the od website to import the users from Virtuemart to Hikashop but then will I be able to export the users so that I could re import them in the newhikashop website ?
Moreover where can I download the business version of Hikashop for joomla 1.5 ? we have an active subscription for hikashop business but can't find the way to download older versions.
thanks
Cyril
I'm looking for a way to export users from an old Joomla 1.5 / Virtuemart 1.1.9 site to a new Hikashop 3.2.0 website.
I could install hikashop business on the od website to import the users from Virtuemart to Hikashop but then will I be able to export the users so that I could re import them in the newhikashop website ?
Moreover where can I download the business version of Hikashop for joomla 1.5 ? we have an active subscription for hikashop business but can't find the way to download older versions.
thanks
Cyril
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280076
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Export users from a Virtuemart 1.1.9 site to Hikashop 3.2.0
Hi,
1. You can install HikaShop 2.6.4 on the joomla 1.5 website, run the import in the menu Products>Import. Then, migrate the user accounts with available user migration extensions for Joomla, and copy the hikashop tables of the database to your new website as well as the files in images/com_hikashop/upload.
Then, install the latest version of HikaShop on your new website, click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and you should have the data on your new website.
Alternatively, you can look at that service to migrate the data more easily:
www.shopping-cart-migration.com/cart2car...n-hikashop-cart2cart
2.
The latest version of HikaShop compatible with Joomla 1.5 is HikaShop 2.6.4
You would have to request it along with a link to this thread and your order number of HikaShop Business via our contact form and we could provide it:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
1. You can install HikaShop 2.6.4 on the joomla 1.5 website, run the import in the menu Products>Import. Then, migrate the user accounts with available user migration extensions for Joomla, and copy the hikashop tables of the database to your new website as well as the files in images/com_hikashop/upload.
Then, install the latest version of HikaShop on your new website, click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and you should have the data on your new website.
Alternatively, you can look at that service to migrate the data more easily:
www.shopping-cart-migration.com/cart2car...n-hikashop-cart2cart
2.
The latest version of HikaShop compatible with Joomla 1.5 is HikaShop 2.6.4
You would have to request it along with a link to this thread and your order number of HikaShop Business via our contact form and we could provide it:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
8 years 11 months ago #280112
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Export users from a Virtuemart 1.1.9 site to Hikashop 3.2.0
Thanks, contact email sent
Cyril
Cyril
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds