- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Changes on export on 3.2.2 from 2.3.5
- SpeedmediaUser
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 8 months ago #285646
by SpeedmediaUser
Changes on export on 3.2.2 from 2.3.5 was created by SpeedmediaUser
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
afst.speedmedia.ovh
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 63.0.3239.84
Hi,
I would like to know which changes are been done on the Csv export from the 2.3.5 version of hikashop to 3.2.2 (actual version).
Because I have VBA Macros on Excel to transform Csv export and it's not compatible with this Csv export version.
Thanks for your answer.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 63.0.3239.84
Hi,
I would like to know which changes are been done on the Csv export from the 2.3.5 version of hikashop to 3.2.2 (actual version).
Because I have VBA Macros on Excel to transform Csv export and it's not compatible with this Csv export version.
Thanks for your answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285649
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Changes on export on 3.2.2 from 2.3.5
Hi,
Which export are you talking about ?
The order export button ?
The product export button ?
The export action in mass actions ?
Which export are you talking about ?
The order export button ?
The product export button ?
The export action in mass actions ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SpeedmediaUser
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #285714
by SpeedmediaUser
Replied by SpeedmediaUser on topic Changes on export on 3.2.2 from 2.3.5
Hi,
I'm talking about the order export button more exactly the export php file.
Did the script change from the 2.3.5 version and impact the Csv export ?
Thanks for your answer.
I'm talking about the order export button more exactly the export php file.
Did the script change from the 2.3.5 version and impact the Csv export ?
Thanks for your answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285715
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Changes on export on 3.2.2 from 2.3.5
Hi,
The only change made since then for that export is the addition of a new setting in the "Files" section of the HikaShop configuration to select the separator you want for the exported file (comma or semi colon or pipe). So make sure that the separator selected is the one you're selecting when importing the CSV in your Excel:
superuser.com/questions/606272/how-to-ge...limiter-in-csv-files
The only change made since then for that export is the addition of a new setting in the "Files" section of the HikaShop configuration to select the separator you want for the exported file (comma or semi colon or pipe). So make sure that the separator selected is the one you're selecting when importing the CSV in your Excel:
superuser.com/questions/606272/how-to-ge...limiter-in-csv-files
The following user(s) said Thank You: SpeedmediaUser
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SpeedmediaUser
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #285775
by SpeedmediaUser
Replied by SpeedmediaUser on topic Changes on export on 3.2.2 from 2.3.5
Hi,
Yes I saw that we could select separator that isn't my problem in fact because I can export Csv file but I've a VBA program which isn't compatible with the export so I don't know why exactly.
But my problem is solved since I saw the massactions.
Thank You.
Yes I saw that we could select separator that isn't my problem in fact because I can export Csv file but I've a VBA program which isn't compatible with the export so I don't know why exactly.
But my problem is solved since I saw the massactions.
Thank You.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds