- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
CSV - How to increase the file size (1024mb)?
8 years 7 months ago #288258
by SuX
CSV - How to increase the file size (1024mb)? was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.6
I need to import a CSV file of 7mb but it seems there is a file size limit.
How to increase it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.6
I need to import a CSV file of 7mb but it seems there is a file size limit.
How to increase it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288271
by SuX
I made a mistake. I wrote 1024M and I meant 1024kb.
Solved.
Replied by SuX on topic CSV - How to increase the file size (1024mb)?
SuX wrote: -- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.6
I need to import a CSV file of 7mb but it seems there is a file size limit.
How to increase it?
I made a mistake. I wrote 1024M and I meant 1024kb.
Solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288261
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CSV - How to increase the file size (1024mb)?
Hi,
There is no file limit in HikaShop. It probably comes from your php.ini limit:
stackoverflow.com/questions/2184513/chan...mum-upload-file-size
There is no file limit in HikaShop. It probably comes from your php.ini limit:
stackoverflow.com/questions/2184513/chan...mum-upload-file-size
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds