Skip to main content

Error triggering (CRON). What's wrong?

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289668 by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

I get the following error:
Error triggering your website on the url: www.mydomain.com/index.php?option=com_hi...&ctrl=cron&no_html=1

In the field "path", I filled:
www.mydomain.com/cron/

"cron" is the folder created and inside the folder I placed the csv file.


The report is:
The file specified is not a CSV file: www.mydomain.com/cron/

but it is strange because I placed the file in public_html/cron
the file is: text_import.csv


I tried to save the file with the format CSV UTF-8 but once started the importing process, I get "this file is not a CSV file".

Boh.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by SuX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #289672 by Jerome
Hello,

I'm sorry but it's not possible to understand your message nor the information you gave without any context or settings.

All we can tell you is to call manually the URL and see what is the result you got.
Otherwise, please provide concrete details with the idea that the person on the other side do not know anything about your website or what you're doing.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289752 by SuX

Jerome wrote: Hello,

I'm sorry but it's not possible to understand your message nor the information you gave without any context or settings.

All we can tell you is to call manually the URL and see what is the result you got.
Otherwise, please provide concrete details with the idea that the person on the other side do not know anything about your website or what you're doing.

Regards,



In email I get:
HikaShop Triggered at 2018-03-15 20:59
Rates successfully updated

I have created a folder in with path:
www.mydomain.com/cron

I saved the file as CSV ( UTF-8 )

In the CRON PLUGIN I made the following settings:

File: www.mydomain.com/cron
Column names: brand:product_manufacturer_id;product_id:product_id;name:product_name;code:product_code;product_quantity:product_quantity;street_price:product_msrp;price_novat:product_value;plain_description:product_description;weight:product_weight_unit;picture 1:images;heel:heel;lenght:product_length;categorie:parent_category

Charset: UTF-8

Although everything is correct, the report is:

---- Details ----
The file specified is not a CSV file: www.mydomain.com/cron/
Rates successfully updated
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by SuX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #289756 by Jerome
Hello,

What is your error ?

About your CSV ; I can see that you opened multiple threads about it.
Please do not duplicate your messages for the same issue ; it won't make our support faster but it will have unfortunately the total opposite effect.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #289823 by SuX
I didn't mean


BTW the error is:
The file specified is not a CSV file: www.mydomain.com/cron/

But I saved the file as CSV UTF-8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #289824 by Jerome
Hello,

Yes, the link you gave is not a CSV file ; it's a path to a folder.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum