- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
1060 Error "duplicated column name '......'
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #290056
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
1060 Error "duplicated column name '......' was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
When I create a new customfield everytime I get this error.
An Error has occurred, 1060 Duplicated column name '...'
... = the name of the column name
I know for 100% that these custom fields column names are new.
I have tested this with some extra test.
I only have this issue on this website. So I think there is something wrong with this one.
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
When I create a new customfield everytime I get this error.
An Error has occurred, 1060 Duplicated column name '...'
... = the name of the column name
I know for 100% that these custom fields column names are new.
I have tested this with some extra test.
I only have this issue on this website. So I think there is something wrong with this one.
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 6 months ago #290060
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 1060 Error "duplicated column name '......'
Hello,
Do you also have that issue when you try to create another custom field with a different name ?
If that's the case, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.
Do you also have that issue when you try to create another custom field with a different name ?
If that's the case, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290098
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic 1060 Error "duplicated column name '......'
Hi Mohamed,
The new update 3.4.0 has fixed this issue.
Thanks!
The new update 3.4.0 has fixed this issue.
Thanks!
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds