- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Purchased "Business version" but the CSV import doesn't works..
8 years 6 months ago #290129
by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I purchased Hikashop Business but somethin goes wrong.
1) In "Import products from CSV" I should be able to import a CSV file BUT there is no setting to match the fields (i.e. column_csv:column_hika).
So, in import csv menu, I can only import the standard fields and If I don't want to use cron, I am not able to use the fields match.
But the fact remains the after importing the csv via cronjob, there not any item added.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I purchased Hikashop Business but somethin goes wrong.
1) In "Import products from CSV" I should be able to import a CSV file BUT there is no setting to match the fields (i.e. column_csv:column_hika).
So, in import csv menu, I can only import the standard fields and If I don't want to use cron, I am not able to use the fields match.
But the fact remains the after importing the csv via cronjob, there not any item added.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290133
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Purchased "Business version" but the CSV import doesn't works..
Hi,
The column translation option was only added in the plugin because you often don't have control on the CSV that you want to import daily or hourly, and you can change the column names each time.
But for the manual import interface, you can just modify the column names in the CSV manually.
The import process besides that is the same.
Regarding the CSV auto import, how do you need that it is working ?
Did you configure the cron as instructed here ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html
If not, the features using the cron of HikaShop like that plugin won't be triggered.
Also, there, you can find a section to check that the cron is working properly, with settings to send an email with the result of the cron.
So that way, you can track what happens with the cron import process as it should add a message on the cron report email.
The column translation option was only added in the plugin because you often don't have control on the CSV that you want to import daily or hourly, and you can change the column names each time.
But for the manual import interface, you can just modify the column names in the CSV manually.
The import process besides that is the same.
Regarding the CSV auto import, how do you need that it is working ?
Did you configure the cron as instructed here ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html
If not, the features using the cron of HikaShop like that plugin won't be triggered.
Also, there, you can find a section to check that the cron is working properly, with settings to send an email with the result of the cron.
So that way, you can track what happens with the cron import process as it should add a message on the cron report email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds