- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Setup an affiliate person
I have a group of people that I would like to setup an affiliate for. I have the business. However, under the affiliate link I do not see how I can setup a person (sales agent). There is no add button on new.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The customers can set themselves as Affiliate, you have to create a menu with the type "User control panel" in the HikaShop menu types. Then the customer can go through this menu, click on "Affiliate" and create his affiliate account.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...l#features_affiliate
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can go in the menu Customers, edit the user and turn on the affiliate option there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So how can I set it up to where they use a code or something to give the customer the affiliate credit?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also so if the affiliates customer is not logged in when they get to my site, how does it determine the ID? For instance it is like this? www.website.com/partner_id=XX ?
Can we create custom ID's?
Also is there another plugin that can increase functions on this affiliate program? I would love to be able to say..... enter my code so that I can get a credit for your purchase.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It can be any URL. You just need to add the partner_id parameter in the URL like any other parameter.
For example: www.mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_h...cid=1&partner_id=XXX
or: www.mywebsite.com/index.php?partner_id=XXX
The id is the id of the partner. You can see it on the listing of partners for each one. It's not possible to change it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, I am using percentage and it is calculating the percentage on the product and shipping. How do I set it so that the affiliate only gets paid on the product sale minus shipping amount?
Also how do I get it to send an email to the affiliate member that their customer ordered?
Thank you. Really like HikaShop business.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regarding email notifications, there is no such possibility.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...l#features_affiliate
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, there is a bug. If it is set to NO it includes the shipping in fees. If you set it to YES it does not include the shipping in fees. The system has it backwards.
Also is there a way that on affiliate coupon to have it to where the customer that enters the code can get a discount but this discount does not take away from the affiliates percentage?
Thank you again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We'll fix that in next version.
If your coupon has a discount of 10% and that the affiliate commission is 10%. If you don't want the coupon to take away from the affiliate commission, couldn't you just adapt the percentages so that it compensate for the discount not taking away from the affiliate commission ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.