Skip to main content

Affiliate commission without link or code

More
12 years 8 months ago #142198 by onyc
Hello, I tried finding my answer but I can’t find it :ohmy:
I really hope you will understand what I want….

Is there a way to manually force a customer to an affiliate? I want to create a onetime use discount and force it to an affiliate. I already know how to do with discount but my question is for instance if the customer orders a gain without the code for the affiliate to still get the commission for that sale.

I have some partners that do not have a website or do not wish to do affiliate link thing and I will still want them to get commission on customers they refer.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #142229 by nicolas
Hi,

When you create a coupon via the menu Orders>Discounts, you can set the "force affiliate to" option so that whenever a customer use that coupon, the affiliate fees will go automatically to a specific partner. That way, they can promote your website just by giving a coupon code to your future customers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #142234 by onyc
Thanks but I already know that part as I mentioned in my posting!
My question is how to force a user to an affiliate without a discount code or affiliate link.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #142558 by onyc
Please can you guys let me know if it is possible to achieve what I am looking for?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #142583 by nicolas
There is no option to force that.
Next version of HikaShop will have a way to store the affiliate link in the user account so if that option is activated and that you set the id of the partner in the user_partner_id (possible either via the mass actions system, or phpmyadmin), the partner will be selected automatically for the orders of the user without the need for him to use the partner link or a coupon code forced to that partner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145058 by onyc
I just processed an order forced to an affiliate but i noticed the commission is not showing on affiliate account?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145079 by nicolas
So did you turn on that new option in the Affiliate section of the configuration BEFORE that user who purchased the order registered his account ?
Otherwise, it's normal that it doesn't change anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145093 by onyc
Which new option?
Please, this is very urgent, can you look into this with my login details?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145103 by nicolas
I'm talking about the "Add partner to user account during registration" option of the configuration. It needs to be turned on before the user registration or this won't work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145113 by onyc
I honestly do not know where to find this??
Can you send me screenshot?
I need this done urgently because I am running special with some affiliates so I really do not know what to do and I need this fixed ASAP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145229 by onyc
Hello, can someone help mw out with two issues i am having.
I am running specials now and things are not worried right.
I will honestly appreciate your response on these issues.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145294 by onyc
Hello, can someone kindly get to m. i really need this fixed.
Affiliate is one of the main reason i got this shopping cart.
Can you PLEASE get to me regarding this, i am currently running specials and the codes are not working correctly:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145354 by nicolas
As I said, that option is in the configuration of HikaShop...with all the other options of the affiliate program:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145626 by onyc
Hello,
I checked my "Affiliate" and it is missing the option you said:( please view attached. i don't know why??

I know you guys are busy but PLEASE can you treat this as a matter of urgency including my previous request with discount code error.

Does this mean that affiliate cannot get discount on orders that came from already registered customers?Please kindly help me with this.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145663 by Eliot
Hi,

This is probably because you are not using the last version of Hikashop.
Just download it on your subscription page and install, the option should show up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum