- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Paying Affiliates
12 years 3 months ago #161175
by serickson
Paying Affiliates was created by serickson
I am trying to pay an Affiliate, but there are two issues, one serious.
First - is there a way to pay all unpaid amounts at once or can you only pay one affiliate order at a time? I'm using PayPal for all transactions. (See 1st screenshot.)
Second - when I click on the coin icon to pay an Affiliate for a single order, I get an error - see 2nd screenshot. Even though I get the error and cannot be redirected to PayPal to complete payment, I receive a "New Order Created" email saying I have paid this affiliate.
Please advise soon - I need to pay my affiliates asap and need to know how to resolve the error.
Thanks!
First - is there a way to pay all unpaid amounts at once or can you only pay one affiliate order at a time? I'm using PayPal for all transactions. (See 1st screenshot.)
Second - when I click on the coin icon to pay an Affiliate for a single order, I get an error - see 2nd screenshot. Even though I get the error and cannot be redirected to PayPal to complete payment, I receive a "New Order Created" email saying I have paid this affiliate.
Please advise soon - I need to pay my affiliates asap and need to know how to resolve the error.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161216
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paying Affiliates
Hi,
1. You can only pay one partner at a time.
2. The error you have indicates that you have an old version of HikaShop with a bug. A simple solution would be to update HikaShop to the latest version.
As a quick fix, you can edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php and add the line:
$this->modify_views[]='pay'; if you don't have it in the function __construct at the beginning of the file.
1. You can only pay one partner at a time.
2. The error you have indicates that you have an old version of HikaShop with a bug. A simple solution would be to update HikaShop to the latest version.
As a quick fix, you can edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php and add the line:
$this->modify_views[]='pay'; if you don't have it in the function __construct at the beginning of the file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161492
by serickson
Replied by serickson on topic Paying Affiliates
Thank you for the quick reply. I checked the user.php file you referenced, and already had that line of code under function_costruct. My current version of HikaShop is 2.0.0 but I will have to pay in order to upgrade to the newest version. Is there any other temporary fix that you know of until I am able to upgrade?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161494
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paying Affiliates
Hi,
Make sure that you also have these lines at the same place:
Make sure that you also have these lines at the same place:
Code:
$this->modify[]='pay_confirm';
$this->modify_views[]='pay_process';
The following user(s) said Thank You: serickson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #161615
by serickson
Replied by serickson on topic Paying Affiliates
Many, many thanks! That fixed it. I was missing the last pay_process line.
A new Affiliate question: I had three orders that required an Affiliate payment. I have now successfully sent a PayPal payment for the first order in the que, but now I cannot figure out how to pay the next order, since nothing is appearing in the "Total Unpaid" field (see screenshot). It shows I owe money but does not provide me a way to submit a payment, i.e. the little coin icon is grayed out/disabled, and the list of orders to the right is empty. If I go to the Orders menu, I can see a list of orders that still require payment, but for some reason this list doesn't also appear Affiliates>Partners section.
Thoughts?
A new Affiliate question: I had three orders that required an Affiliate payment. I have now successfully sent a PayPal payment for the first order in the que, but now I cannot figure out how to pay the next order, since nothing is appearing in the "Total Unpaid" field (see screenshot). It shows I owe money but does not provide me a way to submit a payment, i.e. the little coin icon is grayed out/disabled, and the list of orders to the right is empty. If I go to the Orders menu, I can see a list of orders that still require payment, but for some reason this list doesn't also appear Affiliates>Partners section.
Thoughts?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by serickson.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161626
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paying Affiliates
Hi,
That's because the delay to pay the fee has not been reached. See the option "Minimum delay before paying the affiliate commission" of the configuration.
That's because the delay to pay the fee has not been reached. See the option "Minimum delay before paying the affiliate commission" of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: serickson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162160
by serickson
Replied by serickson on topic Paying Affiliates
Thank you so much for your assistance, Nicolas. Happy to report all of your fixes have worked and we are back in business!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds