- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Variable commissions
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #166427
by zipadyduda
Variable commissions was created by zipadyduda
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.2
Is it somehow possible to offer different percentage commissions to different affiliates?
I don't see how since we put the commission in settings and I don't see this adjustment at the affiliate level.
What I would like is
Affiliate A gets 10%
Affiliate B gets 15%
If not, it would be a valuable improvement.
Thanks
Is it somehow possible to offer different percentage commissions to different affiliates?
I don't see how since we put the commission in settings and I don't see this adjustment at the affiliate level.
What I would like is
Affiliate A gets 10%
Affiliate B gets 15%
If not, it would be a valuable improvement.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166444
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variable commissions
Hi,
Go in the Affiliates>Partners menu, edit the partner, and there you'll have an option called "Custom fees" that you can activate in order to enter specific commissions for him.
Go in the Affiliates>Partners menu, edit the partner, and there you'll have an option called "Custom fees" that you can activate in order to enter specific commissions for him.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 weeks ago #170869
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Variable commissions
I see, but it is kind of difficult to understand. In US English 'fees' implies that someone will be charged. it seemed to me that this could change the price of the purchase or something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds