- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Bilingual (french and english) hikashop and joomla
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #182311
by magickarle
Bilingual (french and english) hikashop and joomla was created by magickarle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.custommadesofa.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
All comments are welcomed (if critics, please put a suggestion or fix!)
Website has been up and running for the last 1.5 years now.
Soon will be the associated importer for all Quebec and Ontario province!
I have just activated the affiliate program options (still trying to figure it out. Looking for a step by step and how to guideline)
I want to give 10% on total sales up to 10k.
More than 10k 15% (not sure how to make it. Must be a custom php tweak?)
Thanks in advance for the lookup!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
All comments are welcomed (if critics, please put a suggestion or fix!)
Website has been up and running for the last 1.5 years now.
Soon will be the associated importer for all Quebec and Ontario province!
I have just activated the affiliate program options (still trying to figure it out. Looking for a step by step and how to guideline)
I want to give 10% on total sales up to 10k.
More than 10k 15% (not sure how to make it. Must be a custom php tweak?)
Thanks in advance for the lookup!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #182371
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Bilingual (french and english) hikashop and joomla
Hello,
I didn't totally understood your issue, can you give me more information about it ?I have just activated the affiliate program options (still trying to figure it out. Looking for a step by step and how to guideline)
I want to give 10% on total sales up to 10k.
More than 10k 15% (not sure how to make it. Must be a custom php tweak?)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds