Skip to main content

How to unblock my server IP at Hikashop

More
4 hours 12 minutes ago #100000013 by terrylove
-- HikaShop version -- : 6.5.2
-- Joomla version -- : 6.1.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 156.0

Hikashop is blocking connections from our public IP address. 
I recently moved a Hikashop business license between two sites. However I hadn't realised the previous site was still trying to get update. The previous site is today moved to Hikashop Starter to enable us to access the history of orders but it does not do sales any more.
Traceroute runs fine from our webserver until it gets deep into Hikashop's server and then stops. Looks like- an obvious block by your server (perhaps because of the amount of times it got called as it failed in a Joomla upgrade?). 
How do I arrange with you for you to stop blocking access to Hikashop from our public IP address so I can run upgrades? Currently these are blocked.
I sent this message via a VPN as Hikashop.com won't open on our network at all due the block.
Best regards
T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 hours 58 minutes ago #100000014 by nicolas
Hello,

Thank you for the report, it was indeed on our side. The protection of our new server mistook Joomla's update checks for an attack and blocked the sites making them for a few hours at a time, yours and many others. We have corrected its rules and lifted all those blocks, so your server should reach hikashop.com again and your updates should go through.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum