- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Question concerning page redirection
15 years 10 months ago #1003
by Redeemer
Question concerning page redirection was created by Redeemer
Hi,
I have a menu item that will take a user to his account page if clicked. If the menu button is clicked when the user is not logged in, I would like to have him go back to my main page, but it instead takes him to one of my product pages. How can I change this?
Thanks,
-Redeemer
I have a menu item that will take a user to his account page if clicked. If the menu button is clicked when the user is not logged in, I would like to have him go back to my main page, but it instead takes him to one of my product pages. How can I change this?
Thanks,
-Redeemer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1006
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Question concerning page redirection
In the file components/com_hikashop/controller/user.php near line 20, you have the code
that you can replace by
That's indeed something which I think everyone would like to have. We will change that in the same way for next version.
Code:
$app->redirect(hikashop::completeLink('category',false,true));
Code:
$app->redirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_user&view=login',false));
That's indeed something which I think everyone would like to have. We will change that in the same way for next version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1026
by Redeemer
Replied by Redeemer on topic Re: Question concerning page redirection
Thank you for the quick response. This solved my problem.
-Redeemer
-Redeemer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds