- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Australia Post Postcode
15 years 6 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #10129
by Bugger101
Australia Post Postcode was created by Bugger101
Hello,
Could I please get some help with the Australia Post configuration? I get the attached message, and I did what it said, and still the message shows.
Thanks for your help
Could I please get some help with the Australia Post configuration? I get the attached message, and I did what it said, and still the message shows.
Thanks for your help
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #10130
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: Australia Post Postcode
Sorry, attached the same one twice
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10131
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Australia Post Postcode
Does your address contain a post code when you checkout ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10132
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: Australia Post Postcode
Yes, still the same message showing even after the post code is entered...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10133
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Australia Post Postcode
Did you change the options of the australia zone via the menu System->Zones ?
Coudl you give a link to your website so that we can see the problem ?
Coudl you give a link to your website so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10170
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Australia Post Postcode
From the user: Updating HikaShop to the latest version has solved the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds