Skip to main content

Enable multiple pages in Hika Shop

More
15 years 10 months ago #1013 by dualcv
Hello and congratulations for Hika Shop! :)

I have a question for you related to Hika Shop pages (page 1, 2, 3 ..) and I hope you can help me.

For example in one category, I have 160 products and I want to display about 20 products per page.

So I set the display configuration in the two columns of 10 products, but considering that they have 160, I want to tell me, how can a category page (page 1, 2, 3, etc.)

And here I refer to page 1, 2, 3 ... of 10 products per page.

Thanks and expect your answers to solve this problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1014 by nicolas
Hi,

Just below the number of columns, you can set the number of items. So if you set 20 there, you will have 20 items per page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1017 by dualcv
Yes on the first page, but all 20 items by category?

Category 1 - 160 products
Home - 20 products
The second page 20 products
etc.

Set it appears the question was no up or down pages (page 1, 2, etc.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1018 by nicolas
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you want to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1019 by dualcv
Maybe I was not explicit.

We created many categories (category 1, category 2, etc.).

I put 160 in the first category of products.

To not display the 160 products on one page, I want to display multiple pages in the same category (20 products / page)

How do I show the page numbers (1, 2, 3 ...)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1021 by nicolas
So, I understand that you don't want 160 products displayed on one page but have a pagination and only 20 products per page ?
So my answer will be the same as my first post: below the number of columns in the HikaShop options of the menu/module you used to display the products, you can set the "number of items" option. So if you set 20 there, you will have 20 items per page: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...us-form.html#details

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1022 by dualcv
I mean to display the number of pages in each category

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1024 by nicolas
Ah ok, next the each category name, you want to display the number of pages of products.
That's not possible at the moment in HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #1028 by dualcv
Thanks for the response and expect this feature in new versions
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by dualcv.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1032 by nicolas
It's added in the todo list

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1035 by dualcv
If you can say in how long it will be available for new option would be perfect

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1037 by nicolas
No idea yet. I will take some time as we already have a lot of stuff to do before that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1040 by dualcv
Thanks for your help and good luck! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #11579 by Dtees
Hi

Hika newbie here.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has this feature been enabled yet? I am building an on-line clothes shop, and will have lots of items in some categories.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #11580 by nicolas
Which feature are you talking about ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #11587 by Dtees
Sorry if I am asking something obvious.

I have a category of Mens T-shirts, with sub-categories by size into which I add the products. I want to display 12 products per page (3 columns, 4 rows). There will be hundreds of products in some of the sub-categories, but I don't seem to have anyhting showing on the live website to suggest that there are further pages of products within the sub-category.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #11599 by nicolas
Please go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the options of your menu. There, check on the option "associated modules". Do you have something published in it ? If yes, unpublish it. Then, save the options. That will display an error message to automatically create the associated module displaying the products for your menu with the correct options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum