- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Product box lengths and cart background change
15 years 6 months ago #10134
by cabuk
Product box lengths and cart background change was created by cabuk
Hi guys,
I am having a bit of a mind block on a couple of things I am trying and for the life of me I cannot find where to change them.
the first thing I am trying to look for is how to make sure that the product boxes I have stay the same length as one of them is slightly shorter and it does not look right. I have attached an image to show you what I mean:
The second issue is the shooping cart which informs you how many items you have in your cart I would like to have a background image where is says shopping cart as in the picture below from the VJ templates.
I am having a bit of a mind block on a couple of things I am trying and for the life of me I cannot find where to change them.
the first thing I am trying to look for is how to make sure that the product boxes I have stay the same length as one of them is slightly shorter and it does not look right. I have attached an image to show you what I mean:
The second issue is the shooping cart which informs you how many items you have in your cart I would like to have a background image where is says shopping cart as in the picture below from the VJ templates.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10135
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product box lengths and cart background change
Hi,
For your first question, you have three solutions:
1. you reduce the number of columns of your listing of products so that you have more width per box. There is an option in it for that.
2. you reduce the length of you products names or increase it so that you always have the same length.
3. you use CSS to force the height of the box divs. The CSS to use will depend of your website CSS. If you could give the url of that page, we should be able to tell you more precisely.
The second question is actually not related to HikaShop. The display of the title of the modules in joomla as well as the chrome around the modules are handled by the template. Here are some pages explaining module chroming in joomla templates :
docs.joomla.org/What_is_module_chrome%3F
docs.joomla.org/Understanding_Output_Ove...se_the_Module_Output
padmali.blogspot.com/2010/03/joomla-modu...dvanced-styling.html
www.gantry-framework.org/documentation/j...custom-module-chrome
For your first question, you have three solutions:
1. you reduce the number of columns of your listing of products so that you have more width per box. There is an option in it for that.
2. you reduce the length of you products names or increase it so that you always have the same length.
3. you use CSS to force the height of the box divs. The CSS to use will depend of your website CSS. If you could give the url of that page, we should be able to tell you more precisely.
The second question is actually not related to HikaShop. The display of the title of the modules in joomla as well as the chrome around the modules are handled by the template. Here are some pages explaining module chroming in joomla templates :
docs.joomla.org/What_is_module_chrome%3F
docs.joomla.org/Understanding_Output_Ove...se_the_Module_Output
padmali.blogspot.com/2010/03/joomla-modu...dvanced-styling.html
www.gantry-framework.org/documentation/j...custom-module-chrome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17782
by webitas
Replied by webitas on topic Re: Product box lengths and cart background change
Hi nicholas, Thanks for your great effort answering our questions.
Where should I force the height of the div box?
my URL is pu3craft.com/index.php?option=com_hikash...t=listing&Itemid=544
Thanks
Where should I force the height of the div box?
my URL is pu3craft.com/index.php?option=com_hikash...t=listing&Itemid=544
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17787
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product box lengths and cart background change
You need to edit the CSS of HikaShop via the interface in the tab display of the config. There, you can add something like that:
div.hikashop_subcontainer { height:250px; }
div.hikashop_subcontainer { height:250px; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17900
by webitas
Replied by webitas on topic Re: Product box lengths and cart background change
Hi nicholas. Thanks. It's work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds