- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Recipt
15 years 6 months ago #10268
by edincabo
Hello I am useing Hikashop free version and was wondering if it is possible to forcesome kind of invoice with custom fields as a print out. I gues I´ll explain in detail I sell tours online and use hika shop in my demo Everything seems to be fine with the exception that sometimes clients book a tour the day off and not prior to arrving to my destination is there a way I can force a custom invoice with pick up time and other details such as tour provider and other details?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10276
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Recipt
Hi,
With the Business edition of HikaShop you can go in the menu Display->custom fields and create new custom fields of the type "order" for that. They will be displayed during the checkout so that your customers can fill the information when they checkout.
With the Business edition of HikaShop you can go in the menu Display->custom fields and create new custom fields of the type "order" for that. They will be displayed during the checkout so that your customers can fill the information when they checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10284
by edincabo
Replied by edincabo on topic Re: Recipt
Thank you I got that far after I posted I realized my table is limited to adress only in the custom field area and realized with the fullpaid version I may chosse entry, or orde ,custom tables thank you any how.
best regards
best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds