- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Editing of views
15 years 6 months ago #10323
by leeman
Editing of views was created by leeman
Hello, I'm kinda new to this shop. (Setting upp a Swedish shop here)
I have a problem.
I want my customers to pay directly to my Post Giro. (You don't have a module for that)
So I though "Hey lets edit the Check Payment Module"
All works fine until the customer presses NEXT to finalize.
Then the site finds some English Text apparently from a view and ADDS it around the Swedish I wrote in the module.
I tried editing the check_end view but that did nothing.
Am I barking up the wrong tree or what can/should I do?
Thnx in advance.
//LeeMan
I have a problem.
I want my customers to pay directly to my Post Giro. (You don't have a module for that)
So I though "Hey lets edit the Check Payment Module"
All works fine until the customer presses NEXT to finalize.
Then the site finds some English Text apparently from a view and ADDS it around the Swedish I wrote in the module.
I tried editing the check_end view but that did nothing.
Am I barking up the wrong tree or what can/should I do?
Thnx in advance.
//LeeMan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10325
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Editing of views
Hi,
The text around yours is added in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/check_end.php but you should not change it there. Instead, you should just override that text of your translation file. You can do that in the config under the tab languages: www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The text around yours is added in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/check_end.php but you should not change it there. Instead, you should just override that text of your translation file. You can do that in the config under the tab languages: www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10328
by leeman
Replied by leeman on topic Re: Editing of views
Thank you.
That was what I was looking for
That was what I was looking for
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds