Skip to main content

Upload products with display and thumb images

More
15 years 6 months ago #10359 by momentis
I am going to processing thousands of images locally, for upload to my shop to create products. During the batch file I am developing, I can generate the display image and thumbnail image locally. Is there a way, during the upload process, to use a pre-made thumbnail image, without HikaShop generating one? If so, what field do I use in my csv to indicate this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10360 by momentis
...or does the system generate the thumbail dynamically on the front-end?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10361 by nicolas
If you don't have thumbnails, the thumbnails are indeed generated automatically by hikashop when it needs to display them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10362 by momentis
But if I do generate them, is there a way to place these during an import?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10363 by nicolas
You can upload your main images in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload and the corresponding thumbnails in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail
Please make sure that they have the same name. You just need to specify the image name in the CSV and hikashop will be able to link that the the images/thumbnails automatically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10364 by momentis
PERFECT!!! As usual, your product is amazing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum