- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Duplicate payment plugin
- hypnotic11us
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #10394
by hypnotic11us
Duplicate payment plugin was created by hypnotic11us
Hello again!
Can you please tell me if I can duplicate a payment plugin, but with different options? I currently use the "Collect on delivery" plugin, but I would like to also implement a payment option that gives the ability to the customer to pay by sending an SMS. This doesn't require any special configurations (the collect on delivery plugin would be perfect if it could appear again in the checkout), because the payment by SMS is managed by the company who manages this type of payments.
Can this be done?
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help system.
Can you please tell me if I can duplicate a payment plugin, but with different options? I currently use the "Collect on delivery" plugin, but I would like to also implement a payment option that gives the ability to the customer to pay by sending an SMS. This doesn't require any special configurations (the collect on delivery plugin would be perfect if it could appear again in the checkout), because the payment by SMS is managed by the company who manages this type of payments.
Can this be done?
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10400
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Duplicate payment plugin
Hi,
You can use the bank transfer or the check payment plugin for that. Basically, they are a copy of the collect on delivery one with a different name on it.
You can use the bank transfer or the check payment plugin for that. Basically, they are a copy of the collect on delivery one with a different name on it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hypnotic11us
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #10402
by hypnotic11us
Replied by hypnotic11us on topic Re: Duplicate payment plugin
Aha!
Great, thank you!
Great, thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60348
by mab
Replied by mab on topic Re: Duplicate payment plugin
Hi
I am using the "Bank transfer" pluging for my transfers, and the "check payment plugin" as you suggested - for cash transfers. (Since it allows to input Bank details too) But I find when the order is complete - the line says "you can now send us your check" (where it will need to say something about "deposit cash" rather.
Also - the confirmation emails don't carry the "bank details" that are set in the plug in.
Can one change these? maybe copy the "Bank transfer" plugin - rename to "Cash" plug in - and add the bank details to the confirmation order to the customer?
thank you
I am using the "Bank transfer" pluging for my transfers, and the "check payment plugin" as you suggested - for cash transfers. (Since it allows to input Bank details too) But I find when the order is complete - the line says "you can now send us your check" (where it will need to say something about "deposit cash" rather.
Also - the confirmation emails don't carry the "bank details" that are set in the plug in.
Can one change these? maybe copy the "Bank transfer" plugin - rename to "Cash" plug in - and add the bank details to the confirmation order to the customer?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Duplicate payment plugin
Hi,
You can use translation overrides in order to change these texts:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
You can use translation overrides in order to change these texts:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds