- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Differrent templates on different task
- luciomonter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #10427
by luciomonter
Differrent templates on different task was created by luciomonter
Hi all!
I think there is an obvious way to do this but I'm not getting....
I would like to customize the look and feel of the shop with more then one joomla template, is this possible ?!?
in particular I need to assign a template for the checkout and another to view products...
Is there a way to do it via admin panel without manually customizing views and Css?!?
Thanks you
Luciomonter
I think there is an obvious way to do this but I'm not getting....
I would like to customize the look and feel of the shop with more then one joomla template, is this possible ?!?
in particular I need to assign a template for the checkout and another to view products...
Is there a way to do it via admin panel without manually customizing views and Css?!?
Thanks you
Luciomonter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10428
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Differrent templates on different task
Yes of course.
In joomla, you can assign a specific template to a specific menu. Then, in HikaShop, you can force the menu which is used on the checkout with the option "force a menu on the checkout" which is in the config under the tab checkout.
In joomla, you can assign a specific template to a specific menu. Then, in HikaShop, you can force the menu which is used on the checkout with the option "force a menu on the checkout" which is in the config under the tab checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- luciomonter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #10483
by luciomonter
Replied by luciomonter on topic Re: Differrent templates on different task
Yep! That's cool....
But in a way... I can set a default one for Hika and then a differt one only for checkout?!?
Which is enough for me at the moment... But what about other tasks...?!? Like orders or content or view?!? They are supposed to have the same one template?!?
Cheers
Luciomonter
But in a way... I can set a default one for Hika and then a differt one only for checkout?!?
Which is enough for me at the moment... But what about other tasks...?!? Like orders or content or view?!? They are supposed to have the same one template?!?
Cheers
Luciomonter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10487
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Differrent templates on different task
You can create a menu to access your orders/content. Thus, you can set a different template for them too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- luciomonter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #10492
by luciomonter
Replied by luciomonter on topic Re: Differrent templates on different task
oh yeah of course! Didn't think about it!
Thanks a lot!
Cheers
Thanks a lot!
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds