- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Related Products
15 years 6 months ago #10462
by Ehoelker
Related Products was created by Ehoelker
I apologize if this has been asked and answered. Feel free to point me in the correct direction.
I am trying to show related products under the product when you view a single product. I have read other places about creating the module and using Config->Display->Modules to Display under the main area. However, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference if I check everything or not because no modules seem to display.
Am I missing a step somewhere?
I am trying to show related products under the product when you view a single product. I have read other places about creating the module and using Config->Display->Modules to Display under the main area. However, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference if I check everything or not because no modules seem to display.
Am I missing a step somewhere?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10463
by Ehoelker
Replied by Ehoelker on topic Re: Related Products
I answered my own question.
The problem was cause by me choosing the module under Modules main default options instead of General Display Options. Make sure you are in the right places and the option is labeled "Modules under the product page"
The problem was cause by me choosing the module under Modules main default options instead of General Display Options. Make sure you are in the right places and the option is labeled "Modules under the product page"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds