- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Download free pdf's
15 years 6 months ago #10464
by Spirited
Download free pdf's was created by Spirited
Hi,
How do I let customers download free pdf's? I have it set up so that the item doesn't have a "add to cart" button but now there's nothing. How does a customer obtain a free item without having to go through checkout? In other words, I have free sample PDF's for my customers to view before purchasing but I don't want them to have to go through checkout in order to view them.
Thanks in advance for answering my question.
How do I let customers download free pdf's? I have it set up so that the item doesn't have a "add to cart" button but now there's nothing. How does a customer obtain a free item without having to go through checkout? In other words, I have free sample PDF's for my customers to view before purchasing but I don't want them to have to go through checkout in order to view them.
Thanks in advance for answering my question.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10468
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Download free pdf's
Hi,
In that case, you can upload your PDF via the media manager of joomla and add it to the description of your product as a normal link.
The "Files" zone of products enables you to sell downloadable products (which can only be downloaded after going through the checkout).
In that case, you can upload your PDF via the media manager of joomla and add it to the description of your product as a normal link.
The "Files" zone of products enables you to sell downloadable products (which can only be downloaded after going through the checkout).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10560
by Spirited
Replied by Spirited on topic [solved] Re: Download free pdf's
OK, thanks. I was just wondering if HikaShop could do it and I was overlooking something.
Awesome cart! I finally have a website up and running thanks to HikaShop. :woohoo:
Awesome cart! I finally have a website up and running thanks to HikaShop. :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds