Skip to main content

The headline dissapears when I move the cart

More
15 years 6 months ago #10470 by nina2011
Hi,

I have a problem when I move the cart from left module to the banner... the headline dissapears. The box "show headline" is ticked. Where do I change this? Otherwise it just looks like a continuation of the product list and it is not clear that their cart items start there.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10474 by nicolas
Hi,

The header of the modules are handled by your template. Most templates will remove the header of modules when they are placed in the banner position as you usually do not want it. That's not something handled by HikaShop so we can't really help you outside telling you to use another position of your template or ask your template designer to change the chrome of that template position.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum