- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
add to cart button
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #1053
by fire51
add to cart button was created by fire51
Thanks for making this shopping cart. It has been awsome so far!
The one thing I can't figure out is how to add things to my cart. I had the add to cart button when i firs installed it but somewhere along the way I lost it. I have every menu that says 'yes' next to show add to cart button checked so no idea where it went.
any ideas?
The one thing I can't figure out is how to add things to my cart. I had the add to cart button when i firs installed it but somewhere along the way I lost it. I have every menu that says 'yes' next to show add to cart button checked so no idea where it went.
any ideas?
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by fire51.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1054
by fire51
Replied by fire51 on topic Re: add to cart button
had it in catalog mode....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1060
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: add to cart button
Indeed, the catalogue mode removes the add to cart buttons everywhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds