- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
backend language
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #10580
by jouwnaambord.nl
backend language was created by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi,
I had my backend menus translated in Dutch. I updated this morning to the latest version of Hikashop and now everything is in English again. I replaced the ini file with the translated (Dutch) one, but this did not solve the problem. How do I get the dutch translation back? Thanks for your help!
Michel Pouli
I had my backend menus translated in Dutch. I updated this morning to the latest version of Hikashop and now everything is in English again. I replaced the ini file with the translated (Dutch) one, but this did not solve the problem. How do I get the dutch translation back? Thanks for your help!
Michel Pouli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10599
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: backend language
You should not need to put any translation file manually. HikaShop generates automatically the menu translation file based on the translations in the hikashop main language file.
I just looked at the current dutch translation file for hikashop and the back end menus are in english, so it explains why it overwrote your file. Please put your menu translations in your hikashop translation file (in the config under the tab languages) and save it to recreate the file automatically. Also, please share your translations with the share button so that we can include them in our version. That way, you won't loose them next time you update your translation file.
I just looked at the current dutch translation file for hikashop and the back end menus are in english, so it explains why it overwrote your file. Please put your menu translations in your hikashop translation file (in the config under the tab languages) and save it to recreate the file automatically. Also, please share your translations with the share button so that we can include them in our version. That way, you won't loose them next time you update your translation file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
15 years 6 months ago #10608
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: backend language
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your quick reply again. I will give it a try and will share the translation.
Thanks for your quick reply again. I will give it a try and will share the translation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds