- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
Screen layout not 100% correct.
15 years 6 months ago #10585
by icronje
Screen layout not 100% correct. was created by icronje
I have spent two day configuring Hikashop, and I must say it is a brilliant product.
I do however find that in certain screens, the layout is not displayed a 100%. Included is a screenshot of one such screen.
Notice the Add to Cart text on the button. It is different to the other buttones on the screen. My guess it has something to do with the template I am using.
Does anybody know how to fix it?
Regards
IC
I do however find that in certain screens, the layout is not displayed a 100%. Included is a screenshot of one such screen.
Notice the Add to Cart text on the button. It is different to the other buttones on the screen. My guess it has something to do with the template I am using.
Does anybody know how to fix it?
Regards
IC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10610
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Screen layout not 100% correct.
The problem is that your template makes the buttons using an image : templates/theme469/images/button_main.gif
That image has a fixed width and the text of the button is too long to fit in. The easiest solution will be to edit your translation file in the config under the tab languages and change the translation of "add to cart" to "buy" so that it fits in the box.
That image has a fixed width and the text of the button is too long to fit in. The easiest solution will be to edit your translation file in the config under the tab languages and change the translation of "add to cart" to "buy" so that it fits in the box.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10622
by icronje
Replied by icronje on topic Re: Screen layout not 100% correct.
Accepted.
Is there a way to change the text font and the starting position of the text then?
Regards
IC
Is there a way to change the text font and the starting position of the text then?
Regards
IC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10623
by icronje
Replied by icronje on topic Re: Screen layout not 100% correct.
OK. Fixed.
I changed the Button style under General Display options to CCS and it is now much better.
The nice thing about the default CCS configuration is that it draws attention to the buttons, which will also the process flow.
Regards
IC
I changed the Button style under General Display options to CCS and it is now much better.
The nice thing about the default CCS configuration is that it draws attention to the buttons, which will also the process flow.
Regards
IC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds