Skip to main content

Shopping card displays price to be "Free"

More
15 years 6 months ago #10587 by icronje
Hi all,

I have configured a shopping cart for my Hikashop, but when I add a product to the card, the price is display as being "Free".

What can be the reason for this. I had a similar problem where the price in the product would be display as "Free", and once I configured the currencies with the right exchange rates, it came right.

Can somebody assist, please?

Regards

Ignatius

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10603 by nicolas
Hi,

Could you do a screenshot of the edition screen of your product so that we can see how you configured the prices ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum