- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Product pag layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have four parts on that view: top, left, right and bottom.
You will find the corresponding divs in that file: hikashop_product_top_part, hikashop_product_left_part, hikashop_product_right_part and hikashop_product_bottom_part
Inside each part, you will find one div or span per element: hikashop_product_name_main, hikashop_product_code_main, hikashop_product_image_main, hikashop_product_price_main, etc...
As you can see, the description is in the bottom part. If you want to move it to the right part, just cut and past the description code in the right part div.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
I would like to move the product price BELOW the description and cannot find yet where to do that.
which Display > View file do I edit? I am using (modified) beez20 template.
example:
instead of
$26.15 each
product #1
I want it to be
product #1
$26.15 each
edit: to be clear on where I am referring to:
this is on the layout of all products in a particular category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
I want to edit this page:
/index.php/products/category/listing/cid-12/name-categoryname
that has this code in source:
and I want it to look like this:
I thought it might be in Category > listing_div (((code is not protecting php from being eaten in this post))):
but I get the feeling I have to edit whatever file this refers to:
echo $this->loadTemplate($this->params->get('div_item_layout_type'));
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
echo $this->loadTemplate($this->params->get('div_item_layout_type'));
I believe it is that "layout template" I want to edit, not any individual piece within it, but the actual item layout.
I want the listing_price to come after the listing_title.
please be patient because I think sometimes there is a bit of a language barrier. I try to speak simply but this stuff does not make that easy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
As I said, you need to edit the file listing_img_title of the view product and NOT category.
that was it exactly! thanks!
I would suggest however for someone that does not have basic php skill this is what it must look like to work:
[strike]
well, still the php is getting eaten, although it shows correctly in preview.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I moved this code and it seems to work:
<span id="hikashop_product_description_main" class="hikashop_product_description_main"> <?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description)); ?> </span>
However after moving the prod description the text format has changed. I want it to be "paragraph" like before but now the font is much bigger.
what went wrong?
thansk
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.