- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Change Checkout?
15 years 6 months ago #10652
by petrocksa
Change Checkout? was created by petrocksa
How can I move the payment method to a seperate page? I input a credit card today and after pushing next, I had to put it in again because it gets wiped. How can I move it to a seperate page so that it only needs typed once?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10663
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Checkout?
You can go in the tab checkout of the configuration and change the option "checkout workflow" by following the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...config.html#checkout
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...config.html#checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10708
by petrocksa
Replied by petrocksa on topic Re: Change Checkout?
This worked, however, the progress bar at the top, it does not show the name of the page I am on, just a green dot for that page. I would like it to show the name, as well as the previous pages before that showing as the future pages with the name and white dot above it. Thanks Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10710
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Checkout?
Could you do a screenshot and copy/paste the workflow you're using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds