- Posts: 74
- Thank you received: 1
Not show the VAT in the final total
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #10685
by donzo
Not show the VAT in the final total was created by donzo
I am building a shop, where the seller doesn't charge VAT (small time at the moment), I have disabled the VAT rule and disabled showing VAT in the basket, but it still shows the VAT calculation in the checkout eg "Total £ 30.00 (£ 30.00 excl VAT)".
Can I hide the "(£ 30.00 excl VAT)" bit. Its not wrapped in anything so I cant do with CSS or js.
Thanks
Can I hide the "(£ 30.00 excl VAT)" bit. Its not wrapped in anything so I cant do with CSS or js.
Thanks
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by donzo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10686
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not show the VAT in the final total
First, edit your translation file in the config under the tab languages and override the translation strings PRICE_BEFORE_TAX and PRICE_AFTER_TAX
You can do like this for example:
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX="<span class='my_custom_class'>"
PRICE_AFTER_TAX="</span>"
Then, you can just use CSS ti hide it:
.my_custom_class{display:none;}
You can do like this for example:
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX="<span class='my_custom_class'>"
PRICE_AFTER_TAX="</span>"
Then, you can just use CSS ti hide it:
.my_custom_class{display:none;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10689
by donzo
Replied by donzo on topic Re: Not show the VAT in the final total
Oh! Like it! ... Like it a lot!
I will examine the language file more .
Many thanks Nicolas
Slightly off topic, but can you point me to an example of how the Image watermarking looks in the business version. And does it apply the watermark at image upload, or can you add and remove at will?
Thanks
Hikashop rocks!!
I will examine the language file more .
Many thanks Nicolas
Slightly off topic, but can you point me to an example of how the Image watermarking looks in the business version. And does it apply the watermark at image upload, or can you add and remove at will?
Thanks
Hikashop rocks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not show the VAT in the final total
You can try it on our demo website. The watermark is applied on images when you upload them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10691
by donzo
Replied by donzo on topic Re: Not show the VAT in the final total
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds