- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Cart module alignment issue
15 years 6 months ago #10728
by Sub-R
Cart module alignment issue was created by Sub-R
I am having a problem with the prices in the cart module being cut off. I attached a picture showing the problem. The cart title and the headings are correct, but everything below that is shifted to the right. I have been going through the code for a couple hours and can't figure out where the problem is. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10736
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart module alignment issue
You should be able to fix that with just some CSS. I can't give you more precise directions without a link to that page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10769
by Sub-R
Replied by Sub-R on topic Re: Cart module alignment issue
Hello Nicolas. The site is at
subversiverobot.cloudaccess.net/
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10776
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart module alignment issue
I tested on IE 7, IE 8, Firefox and Chrome and didn't had the module cut on the right on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11509
by Sub-R
Replied by Sub-R on topic Re: Cart module alignment issue
I checked the sit in Safari and IE and the module looks fine. But I am still having the problem in Firefox. I checked on three different computers (2 Macs and a PC) all running the latest version. Could you point me to the code that I would need to change in order to narrow the width of the module to prevent this from happening on a customers computer.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11510
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart module alignment issue
The problem comes from the CSS code below in the file
subversiverobot.cloudaccess.net/template...ken/css/template.css
of your template :
.moduletable td, .moduletable_menu td {
padding: 3px 25px 0 15px;
}
If you change the 25px padding to somthing like 10px, it doesn't happen.
.moduletable td, .moduletable_menu td {
padding: 3px 25px 0 15px;
}
If you change the 25px padding to somthing like 10px, it doesn't happen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11513
by Sub-R
Replied by Sub-R on topic Re: Cart module alignment issue
Thank you once again Nicolas. That was perfect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds