- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
How can I add Discount for more than 5 items?
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #10737
by deborahharrison
How can I add Discount for more than 5 items? was created by deborahharrison
Hi
We already have a 20% discount applied to our goods on our website. Is it possible to add a further 10% discount for orders of more than 5 books? And if so, how?
Please advise.
We already have a 20% discount applied to our goods on our website. Is it possible to add a further 10% discount for orders of more than 5 books? And if so, how?
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10738
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How can I add Discount for more than 5 items?
You can create a coupon which would auto load during checkout. You can restrict that coupon to a minimum order amount. You can't restrict it to a minimum number of items in the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #10739
by deborahharrison
Replied by deborahharrison on topic Re: How can I add Discount for more than 5 items?
OK, how? In the discount section I can only set 10% and the code name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10740
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How can I add Discount for more than 5 items?
You need to select the type coupon. That will display the auto load option as well as the minimum order price (it's in our commercial edition).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds