- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Resize all pictures of product view
- fumadelbong
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #10770
by fumadelbong
Resize all pictures of product view was created by fumadelbong
Hi !
I would like to change product view, with bigger product image (active) than thunbnail size and the other images of product at the same size. I have see other thread but I have other images of product and whend I onovermouse on child images change the size of the active picture of product. I saw atribute onovermouse with src = thumnails folder and javascript change the image with this src I would like change this one for take big image and not thumbnail.
Sorry for my english and Thx !!
I would like to change product view, with bigger product image (active) than thunbnail size and the other images of product at the same size. I have see other thread but I have other images of product and whend I onovermouse on child images change the size of the active picture of product. I saw atribute onovermouse with src = thumnails folder and javascript change the image with this src I would like change this one for take big image and not thumbnail.
Sorry for my english and Thx !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10775
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Resize all pictures of product view
Hi,
Please look at that thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...duct-page.html#10151
You should be able to change the thumbnails size in CSS with this.
Please look at that thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...duct-page.html#10151
You should be able to change the thumbnails size in CSS with this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fumadelbong
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #10893
by fumadelbong
Replied by fumadelbong on topic Re: Resize all pictures of product view
Thanks for yout quickly answer, it´s the easy choice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fumadelbong
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #10894
by fumadelbong
Replied by fumadelbong on topic Re: Resize all pictures of product view
Thanks for you quickly reply. It´s the easy choice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14441
by amitm
Replied by amitm on topic Re: Resize all pictures of product view
hi,
i cant find the place, i want to makt the thumbnails bigger, where is the correct place?
BR
Amit
i cant find the place, i want to makt the thumbnails bigger, where is the correct place?
BR
Amit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14442
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Resize all pictures of product view
It's all written in that post:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...duct-page.html#10151
you can edit the CSS of hikashop in the config under the tab display
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds