Skip to main content

Payment problem!

More
15 years 6 months ago #10814 by romanramon
Payment problem! was created by romanramon
Hello,

I have a problem. I purchased the Hikashop Essential edition and upgraded my starter edition. Everything works fine but now it is not possible to select a payment method during the checkout process!
The site is www.muschelfliesen.net

Thanks for the help!

Roman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10832 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
Does anybody can please help me? Before the update everything worked fine.
Thank you very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10835 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment problem!
Hi,

Please look at that thread for more information on payment methods: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...appearing.html#10607

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10862 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
Hi Nicolas,

I tried everything and don´t know why there is no payment option? What else can I do?
Thank you very much for your help.

Roman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10864 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
Here is a screenshot, maybe this will help...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10870 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment problem!
The problem must come from either that PHP4 bug I was talking about in the other thread or one of the points in the FAQ.
Please post a screenshot of the payment methods listing and of your payment method settings.
Also, did you check your template error mesages jdoc include tag as explained in the doc ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10872 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
I think I have PHP5 on my server. Yesterday I tried the php4 method and it works for some minutes. But then my site chrashed because of a problem in the helpers.php file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10873 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
I think I have PHP5 on my server. Yesterday I tried the php4 method and it works for some minutes. But then my site chrashed because of a problem in the helpers.php file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10875 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment problem!
I see that you limited your payment plugin to germany which means that if the user has an address outside germany, the payment method won't be displayed.
Also, could you post a screenshot of the payment methods listing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10876 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
Sorry, but where do I find the payment methods listings?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10877 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
The user can only buy from Germany there is no other possibility for him, no other country is available...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10879 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment problem!
The payment methods listing is available via the menu System->Payment methods.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10880 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
here is the payment method listing...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10882 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment problem!
Could you give us an access to your back end so that we can check your settings?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10886 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
OK, where to send?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10889 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10891 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
Just send you everything...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10895 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment problem!
We couldn't find anything wrong with your settings. However, we saw that you are on PHP4 so your problem likely comes from that: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...d-message.html#10551
Please do that modification and try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10897 by romanramon
Replied by romanramon on topic Re: Payment problem!
OK, I will try that modification again. Hope that it will solve my problem.
Thank you very much...

Roman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum