- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Some configuration issues...
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #10936
by ENVIBOATS
Some configuration issues... was created by ENVIBOATS
Thanks for a great cart solution.
I have encountered some issues after installation and a bit of configuration and have been unable to find any answers so far.
Below are a few questions...
1) Is there a way to adjust the width of the checkout progress bar in order to better fit it to the page?
2) I noticed that my product price displays correctly throughout the checkout process (raw price without tax), until the confirmation point where the "unit" price is displayed as raw price with tax. This is a problem, because I would like to see the unit price and subtotals reflecting the raw values without tax with the final totals including the tax and shipping amounts.
3) Also, is there a way to configure when a customer selects "check" as a payment method (currently the only selection I have in the cart) to automatically subtract 3% from the total price?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Here is a link to our dev site...
staging.enviboats.com/home
I have encountered some issues after installation and a bit of configuration and have been unable to find any answers so far.
Below are a few questions...
1) Is there a way to adjust the width of the checkout progress bar in order to better fit it to the page?
2) I noticed that my product price displays correctly throughout the checkout process (raw price without tax), until the confirmation point where the "unit" price is displayed as raw price with tax. This is a problem, because I would like to see the unit price and subtotals reflecting the raw values without tax with the final totals including the tax and shipping amounts.
3) Also, is there a way to configure when a customer selects "check" as a payment method (currently the only selection I have in the cart) to automatically subtract 3% from the total price?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Here is a link to our dev site...
staging.enviboats.com/home
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by ENVIBOATS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10944
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Some configuration issues...
Hi,
1/ The checkout progress bar can be completely customized by editing the CSS of HikaShop (in the config under the tab display in the CSS zone). For your case, you will want to replace the code:
#hikashop_checkout_page div.hikashop_cart_step span {
position: relative;
left: 4%;
width: auto;
}
by:
#hikashop_checkout_page div.hikashop_cart_step span {
position: relative;
left: 2%;
width: auto;
}
and the code:
.hikashop_cart_step {
-moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;
background: url("../images/step.png") no-repeat scroll 50% 3px transparent;
display: inline;
padding-top: 20px;
padding-right: 8%;
white-space: nowrap;
}
by:
.hikashop_cart_step {
-moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;
background: url("../images/step.png") no-repeat scroll 50% 3px transparent;
display: inline;
padding-top: 20px;
padding-right: 4%;
white-space: nowrap;
}
That will put the whole progress bar on one line.
2/ That can be changed by editing the file cart of the view checkout via the menu Display->Views.
2/ This is not possible.
1/ The checkout progress bar can be completely customized by editing the CSS of HikaShop (in the config under the tab display in the CSS zone). For your case, you will want to replace the code:
#hikashop_checkout_page div.hikashop_cart_step span {
position: relative;
left: 4%;
width: auto;
}
by:
#hikashop_checkout_page div.hikashop_cart_step span {
position: relative;
left: 2%;
width: auto;
}
and the code:
.hikashop_cart_step {
-moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;
background: url("../images/step.png") no-repeat scroll 50% 3px transparent;
display: inline;
padding-top: 20px;
padding-right: 8%;
white-space: nowrap;
}
by:
.hikashop_cart_step {
-moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;
background: url("../images/step.png") no-repeat scroll 50% 3px transparent;
display: inline;
padding-top: 20px;
padding-right: 4%;
white-space: nowrap;
}
That will put the whole progress bar on one line.
2/ That can be changed by editing the file cart of the view checkout via the menu Display->Views.
2/ This is not possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #10956
by ENVIBOATS
Replied by ENVIBOATS on topic Re: Some configuration issues...
Thanks for the quick reply...
Regarding my issue with the displayed price on the confimation screen during checkout... what do I have to edit in the file "cart" of the view checkout via the menu Display->Views in order to get the price to reflect correctly?
Thanks again for your help!
Regarding my issue with the displayed price on the confimation screen during checkout... what do I have to edit in the file "cart" of the view checkout via the menu Display->Views in order to get the price to reflect correctly?
Thanks again for your help!
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by ENVIBOATS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10960
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Some configuration issues...
I don't see any modifications in your CSS file so it's normal that you don't see any change. The modifications I explained should do it.
For the prices, you can add the line below at the beginning of the file after the first <?php tag:
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',0);
For the prices, you can add the line below at the beginning of the file after the first <?php tag:
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',0);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10961
by ENVIBOATS
Replied by ENVIBOATS on topic Re: Some configuration issues...
Thank you... Thank you... Thank you!
I have to say that your response time is incredible. Keep up the good work!
I have to say that your response time is incredible. Keep up the good work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32706
by sdce
Replied by sdce on topic Re: Some configuration issues...
Hi, I attempted to place the above tag in the 'cart' document of Display>Views. I couldn't get it to work. I am needing to include the final total of the cart including the product price + tax + shipping amounts at the end of the page. Could you please tell me how I could achieve this?
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32743
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Some configuration issues...
You tried that in which file ? In the cart module or in the cart of the checkout ? The cart in the checkout shoudl already display all the total at the end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32826
by sdce
Replied by sdce on topic Re: Some configuration issues...
Yes, it does work. I realized I hadn't set products to a tax category. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds