Where is the HikaShop of Form Builders?
15 years 6 months ago #10937
by bthayer
Where is the HikaShop of Form Builders? was created by bthayer
Hello HikaShoppers,
Not exactly a HikaShop question but since I've had such a wonderful experience with HikaShop I figured you guys would know just what I mean when I ask, "Where is the HikaShop of Form Builders?"
I am in the process of trying to find the right form builder for my site. Your help is appreciated.
Regards,
Bill
www.HeatMiserSaves.com
Not exactly a HikaShop question but since I've had such a wonderful experience with HikaShop I figured you guys would know just what I mean when I ask, "Where is the HikaShop of Form Builders?"
I am in the process of trying to find the right form builder for my site. Your help is appreciated.
Regards,
Bill
www.HeatMiserSaves.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10939
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where is the HikaShop of Form Builders?
Hi,
I don't personally know much of the different form extensions out there so I won't be able to help. Anyone else ?
I don't personally know much of the different form extensions out there so I won't be able to help. Anyone else ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11031
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Re: Where is the HikaShop of Form Builders?
Hi bthayer,
There are a lot of forms components for Joomla with various strengths and weaknesses, but by far the most powerful and complete in my limited experience is one called jSeblod (soon to be called just Seblod). The main problem with that component has been that it lacks good documentation on many of its complex features and can be hard to grasp at first.
They will be releasing a new Joomla 1.6 version this month which is supposed to have better documentation, but I haven't seen it yet. If you can figure the program out, there isn't much you can't do with it! You can find it on the JED.
Regards,
Ed
There are a lot of forms components for Joomla with various strengths and weaknesses, but by far the most powerful and complete in my limited experience is one called jSeblod (soon to be called just Seblod). The main problem with that component has been that it lacks good documentation on many of its complex features and can be hard to grasp at first.
They will be releasing a new Joomla 1.6 version this month which is supposed to have better documentation, but I haven't seen it yet. If you can figure the program out, there isn't much you can't do with it! You can find it on the JED.
Regards,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11055
by bthayer
Replied by bthayer on topic Re: Where is the HikaShop of Form Builders?
Ed,
Thanks for your recommendation. I probably would not have given them a second look without your mention. I've spent time checking out the reviews and even just signed up on the jSeblod web site. From what I've read on the reviews, your assessment is in line with everyone else's. There are some features that would be handy for me and I would use right away. I am going to check out their demo if they have one.
I also happened by JForms by Phil Taylor. This looks great but i ran into a snag on the demo so i now have an opportunity to test his response.
Regards,
Bill
Thanks for your recommendation. I probably would not have given them a second look without your mention. I've spent time checking out the reviews and even just signed up on the jSeblod web site. From what I've read on the reviews, your assessment is in line with everyone else's. There are some features that would be handy for me and I would use right away. I am going to check out their demo if they have one.
I also happened by JForms by Phil Taylor. This looks great but i ran into a snag on the demo so i now have an opportunity to test his response.
Regards,
Bill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds