Skip to main content

Upgrading Hikashop

More
15 years 6 months ago #11066 by tandy
Upgrading Hikashop was created by tandy
Hello

I'm about to purchase Hikashop Business and install on my site, but before I do, I just want to double check that this will act like an update and will not remove all of the products that are already on the site in Hikashop Starter. Probably a silly question, and I'm sure that it will be fine, but just want to be certain before I move on.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #11069 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Upgrading Hikashop
Yes. That's the case. You won't have any data removed when installing the upgrade package.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum