- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Remove light blue outline from Add to Cart hover
15 years 6 months ago #11079
by moonleaf
Remove light blue outline from Add to Cart hover was created by moonleaf
I've put in my own custom CSS for the Add to Cart button, but on hover there is always a 2px light blue outline around the button when I hover over it. How do I get rid of it? I tried adjusting the border, but the border shows up within the light blue outline.
See here: alcachofa
Currently, it is set to have a 2px black border on hover.
Thank you~
See here: alcachofa
Currently, it is set to have a 2px black border on hover.
Thank you~
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11084
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove light blue outline from Add to Cart hover
You need to go in the config under the tab display and edit the front end CSS file to remove the code below if you want to remove the blue outline from the button :
a.hikashop_cart_button:hover {
outline: 2px solid #92C1FF;
}
a.hikashop_cart_button:hover {
outline: 2px solid #92C1FF;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11088
by moonleaf
Replied by moonleaf on topic Re: Remove light blue outline from Add to Cart hover
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds