- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Pre-sale feature questions
1. The users must select a service plan (several options) and a maintenance plan (several options). But they must select both. It is sort of similar to requiring a shipping method.
2. The several options for each are really payment options, one time, 12 month, 24 months. So, depending on what a user selects, there may be reoccurring payments.
3. The payment date should not be immediate, but rather based on a 'start date' indicated by the user, which can be modified in the backend, if necessary. Similar to charging someone when something ships.
4. Users should be able to login to their account to update credit card info or change payment plan (pay in less time).
5. Need to add customers on the backend if they call to start their service instead of using online form.
6. Would like to add a gift registry so friends and family can pay money towards an account.
7. Can we omit the lightbox (fancybox) feature that you show in the demo when someone adds something to the cart?
8. Can we export customer info?
Eager to know how many of these features you can support. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. You can use characteristics/variants for that.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
2. There is no reccuring payments support in HikaShop. Each order is paid in full once. If the user wants to extend his plan, he will have to create a new order.
3. Payments are captured directly after the order is made. You can't delay them in HikaShop.
4. Credit card information is not stored in HikaShop for security reasons. There is no subscription support in HikaShop so you can't change a plan.
5. You can create users from the backend via joomla's interface.
6. This is also not possible.
7. Yes, there is an option for that
8. There is a simple export of user info but no export of address information yet (and that's probably what you want).
I feel that you're more looking for a subscription component than a shopping cart component:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-comme...ship-a-subscriptions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have my own credit card processing so I wanted the store to collect the information and process myself just as the other person in this thread. I have tried many test sales but my confirmation email and in my administrator access to sales I dont see any credit card information. What can I check?
Thanks
-ray
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Date: /
Beginning of the credit card number:
its blank, just like above.
What else can I try??
-ray
I really like this cart, and want to use it. I will have to buy the commercial version because I need to have custom fields. I just need to see it all working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I will be recommending you to others.
-ray
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.